Tell us your five favorite memories of Halloween-time (covers Halloween and All Saints). These can be from any age, for example I don’t trick-or-treat now, but I did as a child and also with my son when he was young.
1. I remember trick or treating one time with pillowcases, which ended up jammed full - but my sister's was fuller than mine.
2. I loved going to school in costume. I'm not into it so much now. Today I will sport my Dia de los Muertos specs:
In this pic: One RevGal and Two RevPals. :)
3. I love that more people are learning about Dia de los Muertos, the Mexican way of observing this time of the year. I'm charmed by it. Here's some cool DOD stuff in my town next week:
4. It's just such a relief to have fall coming, finally. It's been a long hot summer.
5. I love All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day (the latter our equivalent of Day of the Dead). I love being part of the communion of saints.