Karla says at RevGals:
Random Friday Five is back!
1. If you could sneak away anywhere this weekend, right now, all expenses paid,
where would you go and what would you do?
To the beach in Florida where I grew up going. I'd stay in my cousins' little house next door to my grandparents' (which has been sold) - my grandfather's sister and her husband were the original owner of this little green cottage. I would go barefoot on the hand-poured concrete floors and read and walk on the beach and rock in a rocking chair. Fish a little. Look at birds. Go get seafood from Posey's.
Wow, I could be packed for this in 10 minutes. Can I go? Can I?
2. What is for lunch today? (one of the very first FF I ever played asked this.) Probably a big green salad and some steamed edamame. Maybe some ratatouille (eating up the leftovers).
3. Along that first-FF-I-ever-played theme, what are you wearing today? Jeans, black shoes, and a tie-dye type top in green and white.
4. Along the Today Theme, what are you doing today? Working! Exercising my Spanish muscles.
5. Along the random theme, what is your favorite scent, and why? The beach. :) I have scent warmers at home with Yankee Candles' "Sun and Sand" in them. I suspect that Coppertone plays a large part in the formula...
Have fun playing! Link to your blog, play in the comments, or play on Facebook!
Love and joy to you~~