Monica posts these five questions about school.
- What was your favorite thing about school? The things I was good at, I was REALLY Good at. Those were: English. I loved English.
- Who was your most memorable teacher? Well, obviously, Mr. Dixon, our choir director in high school.
- With whom did you sit at lunch? Chris and Katherine and ? I can't remember. In elementary school, Anna, Allison...
- What is/was your favorite school supply? Notebooks. Just think of the possibilities!
- What do you think “kids these days” are missing out on? Writing and passing NOTES. :)