Karla says at RevGals: Happy Friday to you! I don't have a theme this week, but just a variety of questions for your writing pleasure...
1) How are you? What's taking up your mind-heart space these days? I am in a discerning and waiting space.
2) It's St. Patrick's Day on Monday~~will you celebrate or give a nod to it? Will probably wear something green, not tough as my university's colors are green and white.
3) My colleague is a voracious morning reader of blogs, online news, articles, etc. What, besides RevGalBlogPals, do you look at frequently, if not daily? I'm following Lent Madness, Jan Richardson's Lenten Retreat, and working on 40 bags in 40 days.
4) I got nothin' here. This is a free for all. Just tell us something! My granddaughter Nash is due to come out and see us on April 22. This is VERY VERY Soon. I'm excited! Just saying.
5) Use these words in a sentence or two: map, magazine, sing, baby sloth, knit, penguin, love, weep, mountain, and messenger bag. I'd like to knit a piece to cover each item in this list: ma, magazine, sing, baby sloths in jackets, penguins in beanies. Love covered with kniting! It could dry the tears of those who weep, warm mountains, and dress up messenger bags.