Anne sets the Friday Five at RevGals:
1) What do you anticipate with the coming of spring?
Not being cold!
2) Is there anything you will miss about winter?
Not a damn thing.
3) Is there an occasion on the horizon to which you’re looking forward?
Not really...I'm pretty past-oriented.
4) Do you have a favorite spring memory?
5) Do you have a favorite spring flower/bloom, and if so, what makes it special to you?
It comes earlier than anything besides yellow forsythia. Japanese quince is a stunning shade of coral and lets me know there is hope! It did not grow in the area where I grew up, so it's new to me from the northern part of my state. I just love it.