1) Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and seen yourself with surprise? Why?
2) Have you ever witnessed a change in routine at church that upset people? (Hahahahaha!!!! I know you have!) There was a time when the coffee location moved to another building so that the coffee crowd conversation would not impinge on the Sunday School Bible class next door. As my mother would say, they "screamed like wounded buffaloes."
3) Have you ever been surprised or inconvenienced by a change in a public setting (not church)? I am pleasantly surprised by some changes in my town: A Bike Plan that promises to do some real good...right now we have a law that you can't pass a bike within 3' in a car or within 6' in a truck. HA....Unfortunately, no road changes have been made to accommodate these laws...Bike lane? What's that?! Hoping that we will really get there.
4) Has the passage of time changed your understanding of something you used to think you knew for sure? I used to know FOR SURE that after a period, one should hit the space bar TWO TIMES. And you know what? That's not true anymore. Now it's one. The two space rule was for typewriters. But darned if I don't have "two spaces" totally automated. I am having the dickens of a time relearning it. (I'd like to share something more existential here but I'm pretty sleepy...maybe later.)
5) Is there something you're trying to change, or want to change, in your life right now? Go back to number 1. I'm in my second week of a pretty intensive physical workout program, coupled with food logging. Because I want to be healthier; I want to recognize my body; I want to be healthy for as long as possible in this one precious body I've been given. I can tell that I am stronger and that I feel better, but I'm a bit discouraged that I am not immediately seeing results on the scale. Yeah, I know how it works. I know what's reasonable to expect. Don't bother to tell me that stuff (Thanks though). I have to stick with it. That's all. Thanks for listening!