Happy Friday, Gals and Pals...
Our FF today is in honor of spontaneous thinking!
1. What religion/faith besides yours captures your curiousity and why? Buddhism. I love the emphasis on connectedness of all things and meditation.
2. What is the first or most memorable pop song you ever learned as a kid? I think "Torn Between Two Lovers" which my little sister and I couldn't figure out...we thought it said "Born" between two lovers and that seemed, well, ICKY. :) Second place, "Hound Dog," of which we had a 45 and we LOOOVED it.
3. If God were a color.....(finish this sentence creatively) She'd be all over glittery swirly greeny things.
4. If you were going to make a sandwich right now for lunch, and you magically had all the items you need for it, what would that sandwich be? Mustard. Always mustard. Have been known to eat mustard sandwiches. But, I digress. / Mustard, grilled vegetables, gouda cheese, a little bit of mayo, and Vidalia onion. mmmm.
5. How are you doing? Really, how are you? I'm SHINY.
I've certainly got cares and worries, but today fels like a beautiful day; tomorrow is a field trip to Lavender Ridge Farms with some girlfriends, Ken is feeling better all the time, in small increments. It's a blessing.
Bonus: What are you enjoying/loving right now? I love that turtle picture, and I'm loving watching a squirrel clean up the sunflower seed detritus on the windowsill 4 feet away. :) Periodically we gaze at one another, but not for long, because he's got a powerful lot of eating to do.