RevKJarla says at RevGals:
Happy Friday to all of you. Today's Friday Five has no theme, other than randomness.
That's o.k., right?
So, just to get to know each other a little bit (even more) here is the meme:
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind (right now) that you want to share about yourself. I just made an appointment for spiritual direction for the first time ever. It feels very right.
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry or accessory? Why? I wear a silver chain with my Daughters of the King cross and a little turtle sitting on half the Mayan calendar. Have not been able to determine the significance of that, but it reached out and grabbed me in Cozumel in January. I always wear these. Today I am also wearing some of my favorite earrings, little silver dragonflies:
3. If you could have a starring role in a T.V. show/movie/series, which one would it be, and what would your character be like? I'd like to be a hospital chaplain. Note that I'm not a chaplain and I've never worked in a hospital. Go figure. But I'd like to portray the experiences that I've heard about from so many RevGal sisters.
4. What is one thing you will eat this weekend? Ummm...salad. Because, I always eat salad. Also, pinto beans, because I've got some a-soakin'.
5. How do you waste time? (If you do, that is...) Facebook. Read. Sleep.