So I am asking you to answer the following questions about whatever device you most often use these days, first by telling us what you have:
1. Do you use social connections, like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in or whatever else there is? Describe how you use it/these. I love Facebook and use it all the time (desktop, phone & tablet. It is part of my job to maintain a facebook page for work, so I check that page several times daily. Twitter, I only follow about 50 people and only have as many followers. It is my vent. Linked-In, I have a page but don't use it much.
2. Do you text on your cell phone? Work, friends, family? I text with friends and family but I don't like it. It feels restricting because I could go so much faster with a keyboard!!! But there are folks that, if you want to reach them, you've got to text. Like my son. Phone messages? might as well leave a message at the bottom of a well.
3. Do you play any games? Which ones? Words with Friends is about it now.
4. How do you predominantly use the various electronic devices you possess? For amusement and connection. Also, a lot of reading: I have Kindle and Nook apps on my Motorola tablet & I get a lot of free book offers via EReaderNewsToday and KotC (both on Facebook).
5. How do you feel about blogging? Are you as involved in blogging as when you first started? What facilitates your blogging? Back when blogging was the only way we had to connect...I did a lot more of it! Now I blog pretty infrequently; what encourages me is something like this (FF) or a set subject (in Lent I blogged about the Ignatian Prayer Adventure).
Bonus: Anything you want to add. You might like to discuss what helps you most in your vocation with internet connections. When the internet is down...there is not much I can do at worl. I have 2 monitors and the browser window currently has 6 tabs open. :)