I need a little guardian angel person to fly down and remind me, when I am sick, of what works for the different illnesses. Because I forget, from time to time. And then I think, DUH! Why can I not remember? I don't know. I suppose it's a fortunate sign: I'm not sick so very often.
This sinus thing has been a true misery. What I did right:
- Mucinex DM
- LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER
- Hot tub
- Hot steamy showers
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse!
What I needed that I did not have/do:
- That awesome Kleenex with the lotion on it
- Hot steamy showers - several a day
- Vaporizer on all the time by the bed
- If my face hurts, take something for pain. Duh! this came to me at about 3 am.
- Dr. Christophers' Garlic Stuff
What I mean to do now:
- Go to the doctor. I think it is infected and I have to get rid of it.
So, this is really a note to myself for the future. Will I remember to look it up? Probably not.