This was our super yummy, uber-easy dinner last night:
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces (I used thighs)
- 1 lg. green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lg. Vidalia onion, sliced (Texas 1015's work fine)
- 14 1/2 oz. stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 c. mango chutney (found in ethnic food aisle at local grocery)
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder, or more to taste (I like lots)
Place chicken, pepper and onion in a slow cooker; top with tomatoes.
Mix together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over chicken mixture, cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours. Yields about 1 1/2 to 2 cups per serving.
4 servings, 6 points per.
thanks to Nikki, Kat, and Jan for asking for the recipe.