* Will I ever write a coherent post again? Or just lists of disassociated thoughts? No one knows!
* Wearing gorgeous new lace scarf! Woot!
* Love to watch my body heal itself. What a miracle! Sadly, the black eye healing (changing colors) really highlights the BAGS under my eyes, because that's where all that blood is hanging out. Oh well.
* My new favorite TV show is In Plain Sight. Here is why. Mary Shannon (Mary McCormack), the female US Marshal who is the main character, has these qualities:
1) she is not nice. she never thinks about being nice. She is rough and tough and smart as hell and wry and damaged and funny, and great at her job. (Right, it's a TV show, I get that!) She says just what she thinks and kicks butt doing it.
2) she has a smoking hot body! She is strong and fit and does a lot of things with her body. While I am working on the concept that my own body is PERFECT the way it is, and that comparisons are odious: I am also working on being fitter and stronger in the future.
This weekend, headed to ROT, the Rally of Texas. I don't plan to see any fighting or Robbie Knievel...just our friends who are there. Ken left yesterday and is having a big time. I will join them on Friday.