Rachel at The Sweet Bi-and-Bi has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award!
Here are the rules: "List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sidebar, letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!"
1) Well, I love Rachel, and many other blogfriends, for their HONESTY, humor, and wisdom. It is an interesting way to build community, electronically, no? But we build very real community here.
2) I love my husband. It's a creative relationship (sorry, I but I don't love Kreativ spelling) in that we are very different in many ways so it's a continuous challenge to reach middle ground. The things I love about him, I love!
3) I love Spring! Oh, Spring in Texas is the most beautiful time of the world. The trees greening, the earth waking up, birds and squirrels about their business...fabulous!
4) I love a really, really good rainstorm...like the one we are having today and should be having through the week. It's back down to the 40's after a few weeks of 70's and 80's, and we are getting a good soaking. It would be a nice day to be home in bed...especially since my husband isn't working in this weather, and that's where he is...but I resisted the temptation!
5) I love A-1 Sauce! Last night I had steak for dinner, A-1 on the table. Mmmmm.
6) I love pickles...dill or sweet.
7) I love Shiner Bock beer, but it makes those salivary glands in my jaw twinge...you know the ones that hurt when you have a lemon drop? It's worth it. Mostly!