1. Did you give up, or take on, anything special for Lent this year?
I gave up Lent for Lent. I needed some time away from the doctrines and dogmas that I think had become idols, blocking the path of my spiritual life. I have been reading widely and exploring other Christian expression.
2. Have you been able to stay with your original plans, or has life gotten in the way?
Yes, I think so. Although I didn't really have a plan...it was more of an anti-plan.
3. Has God had any surprising blessings for you during this Lent?
Finding friends who have walked this same path, though I would not have guessed it. Support for this exploration.
4. What is on your inner and/or outer agenda for the remainder of Lent and Holy Week?
Keep on with it. Don't allow it to consume the rest of what I need to be doing.
5. Where do you most long to see resurrection, in your life and/or in the world, this Easter?
I hope to feel at home again, or find where that is.