Hey, Dutchess, thanks for the tag!
1. I like to read and watch TV at the same time. There is very little TV I will watch without a book.
2. I already knew how to read, quite well, when I went to first grade. All these kids were sitting around in a circle reading about Dick and Jane, learning how word by word. When it came my turn, I blazed through a whole page before the teacher made me stop. They put me in a special individual section of language arts throughout elementary school after that. The bad part was one year when they decided it would be easier to just move me a whole grade ahead, and OMG the math. What a misery. The next year I was in the "remedial" math class in my own grade while being in the "accelerated" language class. All the kids in math mocked me, saying they were retarded but I was only half retarded, and that was worse. Aren't kids awful?!
3. I am very fond of grocery shopping. I also enjoy doing laundry, but I hate putting it away.
4. My husband and I are so different that sometimes I wonder what we are doing together. Despite that, I think we have a very good marriage, we understand and support each other well.
5. I can't sleep if my sheets aren't tucked in at the foot of the bed. Now, despite that, I often poke a foot out. Also, I have to have SOMETHING on me (at least a sheet) no matter how hot it may be in the room.
6. My favorite thing to do in a spare Saturday or Sunday afternoon is crawl into bed and read myself to sleep. Aaah, a nap.