Our campus powers that be are in the midst of "migrating us" from Novell Groupwise to Microsoft Outlook.
This means that:
- I haven't been able to get to my e-mail since Sunday
- I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing timewise; where, or with whom (my calendar is on there!)
- Had I known it would be taking this long, I'd have jolly well printed out my calendar...but I didn't...
- I came back from lunch and was told that my account was ready and I could log in
- When I did so, I had nothing in the account except for 24 new messages received today. None of the hundreds of messages I have filed in folders, to say nothing of the weeks' worth of appointments...
- Then I had a little breakdown
- Now they tell me they were working on MY account at that very time so it shouldn't be a problem.