Home from Greater Atlanta! I did NOT get an earlier flight as I'd hoped (all oversold) and in fact my plane was delayed, so I made it home at about 8:00 p.m. Random thoughts:
- What a difference an in-person meeting makes in terms of getting things done!
- We have much more work to do in terms of the Big Event, but oh, y'all...it's going to be awesome.
- My husband has conked out, but not before asking how it's possible that every one of the people I met could be "the funniest and dearest person ever!!"?
- When I meet the rest of you next year at the BE, he will be even more puzzled.
- Atlanta...too many people, too many cars.
- Atlanta airport...they all parked and came in! Holy cow!
- Thank you and God Bless to Songbird, St. Cass, Quotidian Grace, Cheesehead, Natalie, Will Smama, Will The Boy, Will Smama's Smama, Reverend Mommy and her family, Questing Parson, and Abi (who joined us by Skype for this morning's Board meeting).
Off to bed.