A la Mindy.
I have been feeling pretty cranky, which I think is attributable to still not feeling 100 percent after being sick, but being back to work and other responsibilities. SO: time to give some thanks! For...
- Ken who is so sweet to me - especially when I was sick and even now when HE is so sick
- My funny dogs
- That my car runs! and well, too!
- That I asked for help with this retreat (in planning stages) and am getting it
- That Gina's pain is ended & that her Requiem Mass (Saturday) will be a beautiful celebration of her life.
- My house
- My therapist
- My body - which works amazingly well
- 30 good minutes of office organizing this morning...lots of recycling!
- Coffee & water drunk together
- Lunch with V. today.
That's all I've got. Nothing profound. What are you grateful for?