How did I come upon it? Ah, the felicity of the Web!
This morning (5:30 a.m.) Ken and I were up working in the office, making invoices. He had a job that he couldn't find the contact info on - all he had was "AGS," so I went to the web for clues as to what that might be. No luck on who we striped for, but here are the first 10 Yahoo listings for those initials:
- American Gem Society
- American Glovebox Society (I am NOT making this up!)
- Adventure Game Studio
- Automated Graphic Systems
- American Guidance Service
- American Geographical Society
- Alternating Gradient Synchotron (???????)
- American Geriatrics Society
- American Gerbil Society
- Association for Gravestone Studies
Goodness, how confusing it must be for the little Gerbils when they mistakenly get to the Geriatrics site! Or vice versa....