Thanks to Karla at RevGals for this Friday Five, played on Saturday;
Hey there gals and pals!
Happy Friday Five....and although I don't have a theme for this Friday, I do have five questions for you to ponder upon:
1. If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose, and why? Barack Obama. Because I (living in the Big Red State) know a lot of people who think he is thinking evil things, and I don't believe it.
2. If you were trapped in a tv show for a month, which show would you choose, and why? That 70's Show. I'm a hippie born too late.
3. If you could do any job in the world for a day, what would it be? Captain of a small sailboat.
4. What are you loving right now? GREEN GREEN GREEN in this world. And my tomato plants.
5. Use these words in a sentence: bless, cheeseburger, chihauha, skipping, Georgia.
My chihuahua, Georgia, was skipping toward a cheeseburger. She stopped to bless it.